NASCAR offers a comprehensive benefits package with a focus on fitness and wellness. In addition to medical insurance, employees enjoy an evolving wellness program that offers benefits year round including discounts on vitamins, workout equipment, and partial reimbursement for gym memberships. NASCAR believes in preparing employees for retirement as well as taking time off now to celebrate and enjoy family and friends.
Benefits & Wellness
– NASCAR offers three medical plans through Aetna designed so the employee can find the best fit for their family and lifestyle
– Employees can maintain an optional Health Savings Account with the election of a High Deductible Health Plan
– Each plan includes integrated pharmacy benefits including the Healthy Actions Savings Plan designed to offer company paid and/ or discounted medications used to treat certain chronic conditions
– NASCAR offers 24/7/365 access to board certified doctors by phone or on-line via Teladoc
NASCAR is dedicated to the health and well-being of its employees. We have an evolving wellness program that offers exciting benefits year-round!
– Annual on-site Biometric Screenings
– Aetna Fitness Gym Reimbursement
– Individualized mobile health app
– Tobacco-Free incentives
– Programs used to manage chronic conditions, maternity management, and access to a 24-hour nurse line
– Discounts on vitamins, massage therapy, acupuncture, workout equipment, and more
– On-site Employee Health Fairs and Lunch and Learn Seminars
– Financial Wellness Seminars
NASCAR offers two comprehensive dental plans through MetLife that include regular dental cleanings covered at 100%.
Broad coverage through EyeMed including eye exams covered at 100% and discounts on LASIK.
Flexible Spending Accounts
Employees can elect to participate in Flexible Spending Accounts through pre-tax payroll contributions. This includes a Health Care Flexible Spending Account, Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account, and a Qualified Commuter Flexible Spending Account.
Life and AD&D Insurance
NASCAR provides full time employees automatic coverage equal to their annual salary.
Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance
Employees have the option to purchase additional insurance for themselves and eligible dependents.
NASCAR offers a Cancer Indemnity Policy through Aflac.
NASCAR recognizes that your pets are an important part of your family. Pet insurance is available via payroll deductions through VPI.
Short Term & Long Term Disability
The company provides benefit eligible employees with partial income protection through short term and long term disability insurance.
Retirement and Savings
NASCAR 401(k) Plan
Employees may contribute up to 75% of their salary and receive a NASCAR match of 100% up to the first 4% the employee contributes with no vesting schedule! The Plan offers the opportunity to make both non-Roth (pre-tax) and Roth (after-tax) contributions. There are a variety of investment options to choose from through Charles Schwab, the 401(k) Plan Administrator.
Working hard requires time to rest and recuperate. NASCAR has several programs designed to assist.
After 30 days, full-time employees are eligible for 10 days of vacation and progress to 20 days after 10 years of service (pro-rated in first calendar year based on hire date).
NASCAR employees celebrate with a minimum of 13 paid holidays each year. The holiday schedule is set annually, and includes a floating holiday so employees can celebrate a day of personal significance.
Sick / Personal Time
The Company recognizes that from time to time an employee will need time off for illness or injury and business or personal needs. Most full-time employees are eligible for 6 days per year of paid sick/personal time (pro-rated in first calendar year based on hire date).
Eligible employees can receive up to 8 weeks off at approximately 100% pay.
Eligible employees can receive up to 2 weeks off at approximately 100% pay.
The Company understands the importance of assisting employees in achieving a work-life balance. This policy allows employees to incorporate flex time into their work schedules.
Beyond the Basics
NASCAR Membership and License
Full-time employees receive a NASCAR membership and license. With this benefit, you receive:
– Access to the NASCAR Member website
– Discount programs and incentives with NASCAR sponsors
– Access to pit road and garage area during NASCAR events
Business Travel Accident Insurance
NASCAR provides full-time employees automatic coverage equal to up to 3 times their annual salary.
EAP – Employee Assistance Program
Services for employees and their dependents include free short-term counseling, legal consultations, financial counseling, child care referrals, and more.
NASCAR offers financial assistance to employees when adopting a child. Legal expenses, licensed agency fees and/or other adoption related professional fees can be defrayed with this assistance. NASCAR supports families!