What is the NASCAR Diversity Internship Program?
NDIP is a 10-week, paid summer internship that seeks diverse undergraduate and graduate college students with high academic standing at elite institutions. NASCAR Diversity Interns contribute to the complex motorsports workforce; learn from leading sports executives in weekly Lunch and Learns; and network with industry professionals.
- Be a member of one or more of the following races/ethnic minority classifications: Black or African American, American Indian or Alaska Native, Asian, Latino or Hispanic, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander
- Be currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate degree program, or be considered a recent graduate who has not completed their degree before the fall of the application year
- Be a U.S. citizen or eligible to work in the U.S.
- Be at least in their sophomore year of college
- Have a minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
HOW TO APPLY:
- Be willing to relocate to Florida, North Carolina or various locations across the United States
*Temporary visas will not be issued for this internship program.