What is the NASCAR Diversity Internship Program?
WHAT IS THE NASCAR DIVERSITY INTERNSHIP PROGRAM?
NDIP is a paid internship that seeks diverse undergraduate and graduate college students to contribute to the fast-paced NASCAR industry. NDIP provides practical, unique, hands-on experience in a variety of fields vital to the sport & business operations.
- Be a member of one or more of the following races/ethnic minority classifications: Black or African American, American Indian or Alaska Native, Asian, Latino or Hispanic, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander
- Be currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate degree program, or be considered a recent graduate who has not completed their degree before the fall of the application year
- Be a U.S. citizen or eligible to work in the U.S.*
- Be at least in their sophomore year of college
- Have a minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Be willing to relocate to Florida, North Carolina, or various locations across the United States
*Temporary visas will not be issued for this internship program.